I am….but I just have to decide what I need to work on first!!!!! I think a priority is working on the final piecing of the SIF BOM “A Year Full of Blooms” so that I can send out the pattern on time (this time!!!!) Oh I really need to work on improving that!!!!!
Have you got your nibblies ready for tonight????
Here’s another simple and minimalistic (but oh-so-naughty but nice) recipe you can prepare now and have ready for midway through the night…….
Honeycomb Ice Cream Slice!
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 pack choc honeycomb (or three or four violet crumble bars will do the trick too!)
- 2 packs malt o milk biscuits
1. Layer malt biscuits in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish.
cut them to fit if you need to….
2. Beat together the cream and condensed milk in a bowl until thick.
3. Break up about 300g of honeycomb (or as much as you like) into small pieces (I cut mine with a knife)
4. Mix through the cream mixture.
5. Pour onto the malt biscuit base and smooth flat Layer another layer of malt biscuits on top to cover.
6. Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours . Slice and enjoy!!!!!
Notice how the honeycomb creates an oozy caramel drizzle through the ‘ice cream’…….mmmmmm delish!!!!!!
This would even make a perfect dessert for the Christmas table (well, in the heat of the Southern Hemisphere……not sure if it would be appreciated as much in the wintery north!!!!)
Beware…..this dessert is highly addictive and VERY yummy…….it will give you plenty of energy to work your way through the night!!!!
Big Christmassy hugs to my friend Margaret for sharing this recipe with me! I just know she won’t mind me sharing it with you all.
So….If you haven’t already signed up for FNSI tonight……go back to my last post HERE and sign on!
See you tonight!
sugary hugs xox :o)