- I will make a little something for 3 people who opt in to participate in Pay It Forward. International are welcome to join in.
- I will choose those 3 people with the help of Mr RNG in 24 hours, so at 8am tomorrow morning, August 30 AEST.
- It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it….well almost. I’m bound to need to contact you for your address , but I WILL leave you hanging!!!! hee hee
- I will have 365 days to do it in.
- To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog.
- It doesn’t have to be quilty – just handmade.
- You must have a blog.
- Once you receive your “little something”, you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog to keep the fun going – be sure to use the Pay It Forward badge…and please only opt in of you can commit to keeping it going
Wednesday, 29 August 2012
Paying it Forward.
I was thrilled, last year, to have been chosen by Sue to be part of the PIF (Pay It Forward) fun. The idea of “Small miracles inspiring living everyday” really appealed to me because the blogging community is such a generous bunch, this gave me a chance to ‘give back’ some of the love I receive from blogging every day! Well, this week I received my parcel from Sue (aka SuperMom, No Cape), and very unexpected it was. In fact, I’d forgotten about it and I was so excited to pick up a parcel from the Post Office without actually knowing what was inside or why I was receiving it!!! I tore open the packet as soon as I got home and I was so excited to find these beauties all packed snuggly inside…….. there is a sewing companion with a gorgeous little pair of embroidery scissors, a beautiful redworked pincushion, a lined sewing bag with a bound pocket that matches the set and a sweet little pastel fat quarter…….what a surprise!!!….and even more of a surprise, when I turned the pincushion over, the fabric she used matched the rest of the set too!……how clever is Sue??!!! I don’t know how you knew, Sue……red is my all time favourite colour and I adore paisley, so I couldn’t have chosen better myself!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love EVERYTHING!!!!! And now it’s my turn to Pay It Forward….. How does it work?