so easy and sooooo yummy!!!!
Violet Crumble Cheesecake
1 x 250g packet choc ripple biscuits, crushed
3 teaspoons gelatine
¼ cup water
2 packs philly cream cheese
2/3 cup caster sugar
1 tspn vanilla essence
300ml thickened cream
2 violet crumble bars. crushed
1. Melt butter, add biscuit crumbs, mix well.
2. Press mixture into a base of 22cm spring form tin
3. Refrigerate while making filling.
4. Place water in a small bowl, sprinkle with gelatine, heat on medium in microwave for 30-40 seconds DO NOT BOIL
5. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl, add sugar and vanilla essence, beat until smooth with electric mixer
6. Beat cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
7. Stir gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture, add cream and crushed honeycomb bars and mix well, pour into crust.
8. Refrigerate until set.
(I've used Maltesers to decorate, but little honeycomb pieces would work well too!)
I can now show you my angel gifts I sent to Jenny, my kiwi angel for the Angel Swap. She doesn't have a blog yet so I'll post the piccies on her behalf!!
I had so much fun doing these and it wasn't hard as Jenny and I have similar tastes in colour....so much so that I've had to start making the same things for me too !!!!!
You remember my sewing mat that Jenny of Elefantz challenged us to make??...well, I made Jenny of Kiwi origin one too, but in her fave colour - burgundy
I threw in some thread in her colour and a teeny measuring tape key ring....very cute!!!!
There was a handy pincushion and a Cinderberry needle wallet (very popular with Angels all round, but not spotty this time!!) .....
and I thought I'd be a little different and I created a magnetic bookmark which I personalised for her
I'm so pleased she liked them, the comments she left me are so sweet and my new-found Kiwi friend, I hope you get as much pleasure from them as I did making them for you!!!
A big. super-huge, sugary hug must go to Helen for coordinating the swap...it must have been a nightmare to organise but you've helped friendships form all across the globe....bravo!!! you are the ultimate angel!!!!
Lots more to share...but not tonight....Batman awaits!!!! (he's neeeeeeearly finished...will show you all soon)
Sweet honeycomb hugs
XXX Wendy B 'o)